Erin Lansky and Christina Wray
Mirror

Editors Note

Reese Ramponi / The Dartmouth Staff While we erudite Dartmouth intellectuals are conscientiously rounding out midterms, quarterly earnings season is winding down in the real world.

The Setonian
Mirror

Editors Note

As a prospie, your tour guide played the hard-sell, not-so-nonchalantly dropping the fact that Dartmouth is home to over 200 clubs and organizations. "Dartmouth's a place where everybody can find his or her niche," she said, smiling extra-widely at all the uncomfortably concerned parents of your fellow odd-ball overachievers.

Mirror

Editors Note

Eddie Zhang / The Dartmouth Staff Just do your best, ok? No Dad, my best is THE best! Erin has been Type A for a long time (since 3rd grade, at least), and most of campus can say the same.

Mirror

Editors Note

Lansky-Wray 2012. The Mirror runs fo' Prezident. Inspired by the upcoming Republican debate, we promise to heal our ailing economy, eliminate our national debt and remedy our healthcare system and we'll cure cancer, for that matter.

Mirror

Editors Note

Yoon Ji Kim / The Dartmouth Staff "I have the opportunity to join a brotherhood bigger than myself!" Subtext: Your "brothers" are oh so happy you'll be cleaning their basement for the next year. "But I met so many strong upperclasswomen!" Subtext: That really bitchy senior from your gov seminar was forced to acknowledge you for approximately one minute before dinging you. Sorry we're not sorry: This is The Mirror, and we tell it like it is. Now that we've outraged everyone, we'd like to explain ourselves.

More articles »