Donations are integral to the continued success of The Dartmouth. The Dartmouth is entirely independent from the College and benefits immensely from any donation amount.
Please consider making a donation to support the student journalists and important work of the paper. In addition to supporting the operations of The Dartmouth, contributions go towards The Dartmouth’s internal Financial Aid Program for student reporters and business associates. The need-based program provides stipends to work-study eligible D staff members in the hopes of easing the difficulty that comes with balancing class work and work on The D with financial aid employment obligations. Donations also fund leave-term stipends to help make it possible for our promising journalists to pursue unpaid internships and gain invaluable experience outside of Robinson Hall.
As an independent organization, The Dartmouth does not receive funding from the College, and none of this would be possible without the support of our loyal alumni and friends. The Dartmouth, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all contributions are tax deductible. We thank you in advance for your generosity and support of The Dartmouth.
Donations can also be made through Venmo or by check. Checks should be addressed to The Dartmouth and mailed to:
6175 Robinson Hall
Hanover, NH 03755
If you have questions about donations or would like to learn more about their impact, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for using PayPal:
- Click on the yellow "Donate" button above
- Enter an amount you would like to donate
- You can select "Donate with a Debit or Credit Card", enter your card information and click "Donate Now"
- Alternatively, if you have a PayPal account and remember your login, you may select "Donate with PayPal" and enter your log in information. Once logged in, review your payment method and then click "Donate Now"
Instructions for using Venmo:
- Log in to your Venmo account via the Venmo mobile app
- In the "Search People" box, enter "@thedartmouth" and select "The Dartmouth Business Office" account with the green D logo
- Select "Pay or Request", enter an amount, type in "Donation" in the description, and then click "Pay"