Compiled by Anna Stone and Alysia Harris
The Setonian
News

Overheard

'09 BG: "Maybe I would believe in God if it were a better lie." '08 Girl: "I'm so tired of reading Freud, I just want to go out and get drunk." '08 Boy: "COLLEGE!!!" '08 AD: "I think it would be more enjoyable to suck the penis than to go down on a girl." '08 KKG: "WHERE IS MY SLAM PIECE?" '09 Alpha Phi to another Alpha Phi: "Yeah, I want to have joint 'tails with Alpha Chi tomorrow, too, but [redacted's] ex is in that house, and I dont want to start burning any bridges in the house.

The Setonian
Mirror

Overheard

'09 Sigma Delt: I'll pee in a frat shower if I have to go, but I would NEVER go in the sink. Ew. '08 Kappa: Oh my God, I want a stick of meat! Christian 1: I'm going to go see "The Passion of the Christ," do you want to come? Christian 2: Nah, it's too bloody.

The Setonian
Mirror

Overheard

'09 Guy: If Cohen and Little were connected, it would be Clittle. '09 Kappa: The moral of the story is, stop hooking up with Theta Delts. '06 Theta Delt (without irony): Then who would you hook up with? '08 Girl 1: Who is this girl? '08 Girl 2: She used to sell me Adderall.

The Setonian
Mirror

Overheard

'08 Kappa: The work is for my black feminism class. '08 Psi U: Thats crazy. Can I take a white masculinity class? '08 Kappa: It's called econ 1. '08 Kappa in the SAE basement: I may or may not be wasted, but I can still pick up on brand names. '10 guy: Most guys are into swords and stuff. '10 girl: Really? '10 guy: Yeah, in high school I used to walk around with my friends with lightsabers when Episode 3 came out. '10 girl: Oh, cool. '10 girl: But don't get the wrong impression of me.

More articles »