Compiled by Alysia Harris
The Setonian
Mirror

Overheard

'07 TriDelt 1: "I am worried. Do you think I should get Plan B?" '07 TriDelt 2: "I don't think so, and if I'm wrong I'll babysit for you." "I can't wait to get pregnant.

The Setonian
Mirror

Overheard

'08 SD: "Yeah I'm from the south side of Chicago, but from the city." '08 KDE: "Oh, so you think you're a thug?" '08 SD: "A little bit.

The Setonian
Mirror

Overheard

"I don't have time to donate; I'm hungry as Gandhi!" Girl in food court in front of a table asking for donations "I could get dome with just one minute of game." Siren-clad AXA pledge "It's too bad there aren't any hot chicks with no legs." '08 Guy "These porch-monkeys are so good" '10 Girl outside of Psi U '10 Guy: "I was fine last night.

The Setonian
Mirror

Overrheard

"I smile at her and she never seems to want to return ... My warmth." '07 in sorority delibs "She's the kind of person where you'd think she's from New Jersey, but she's not." '07 girl "OMG, that's the hot boy I like!

The Setonian
Mirror

Overheard

"Did you know at Alpha Chi, you can play pong with BEER?!" '10 Girl to another '10 Girl while watching water pong at Alpha Theta Football player 1: "Why are you staring at my shirt?" Football player 2: "Dude, does that angel on your shirt have ... boobs?" Football player 1 (chuckling): "Yeah." "I'm a freshman.

More articles »