The Dartmouth Sports Staff

Articles

Women’s tennis faced a tough matchup in Dallas, falling to Southern Methodist University 6-1.

sports

The Weekend Roundup: Week 1

Men's tennis wins spring break invitational at Rice University, women's lacrosse wins by its largest margin in an Ivy League game in four decades and more in this week's Roundup.

Women’s lacrosse defeated Brown 15-11 in its Ivy League opener on Saturday.

sports

The Weekend Roundup: Week 9

Men's lacrosse picks up its first win of the season, Matt Giegerich '19 takes first in the Molloy Cup East Division individual squash championships and more in this week's Roundup.

The men's and women's track and field teams participated in the Ivy League Heptagonal Indoor Track and Field Championships this weekend.

SPORTS

The Weekend Roundup: Week 8

Sixteen teams saw action last week — women's basketball got two big wins, women's swimming and diving improved to sixth at Ivy League championships and Dartmouth skiing saw multiple podium places. Read on in this week's Roundup.

Women's hockey beats defending national champion Clarkson, lacrosse and women's golf play season openers, and more in this week's Roundup.

sports

The Weekend Roundup: Week 7

Casey Ross ’21 and Peter Conklin ’21 won both home doubles matches.

sports

The Weekly Roundup: Week 4

In this week's roundup, the men's tennis team hit the ground running, the men's and women's track and field teams competed in the Boston University John Thomas Terrier Classic, and more. 

The D Sports Awards: Best Male Athlete

The Big Green enjoyed a year of firsts this year with a national title in equestrian and a first-ever appearance for the women’s tennis team in the NCAA tournament.