The Dartmouth Sports Staff

Articles

The women's hockey team dropped games against Princeton and Quinnipiac this weekend.

sports

The Weekend Roundup: Week 2

Women's hockey drops two games on home ice, the track and field teams win the Dartmouth Relays, the swimming and diving teams take on Yale and Penn, and more in this week's Roundup.

Men's hockey secured a big victory against Cornell and won the Ledyard Classic over winter break.

sports

The Weekend Roundup: Week 1

Women's hockey beat RPI and tied Union, men's swimming and diving took on Bates, the squash teams earned victories over Williams and more in this week's Roundup.

The volleyball team won two of three matches this weekend, improving to 4-5 on the season.

sports

The Weekend Roundup: Week 2

Women's soccer blanks its weekend opponents, football tallies a win in Florida, men's golf takes fourth place in the Dartmouth Invitational and more in this Week's Roundup.

Tanguy Nef ’20 was named the NCAA men’s alpine skier of the year.

sports

The Dartmouth Sports Awards: 2018-19 rookie of the year, female athlete of the year and male athlete of the year

At the end of each academic year, The Dartmouth’s sports section puts up players to be voted on by the student body as the best of the best. In this year’s The D Sports Awards, five of the top rookies, five of the top female athletes and five of the top male athletes are pitted against each other, the winners to emerge after a popular vote by members of the Dartmouth community.

Women’s tennis faced a tough matchup in Dallas, falling to Southern Methodist University 6-1.

sports

The Weekend Roundup: Week 1

Men's tennis wins spring break invitational at Rice University, women's lacrosse wins by its largest margin in an Ivy League game in four decades and more in this week's Roundup.

Women’s lacrosse defeated Brown 15-11 in its Ivy League opener on Saturday.

sports

The Weekend Roundup: Week 9

Men's lacrosse picks up its first win of the season, Matt Giegerich '19 takes first in the Molloy Cup East Division individual squash championships and more in this week's Roundup.

The men's and women's track and field teams participated in the Ivy League Heptagonal Indoor Track and Field Championships this weekend.

SPORTS

The Weekend Roundup: Week 8

Sixteen teams saw action last week — women's basketball got two big wins, women's swimming and diving improved to sixth at Ivy League championships and Dartmouth skiing saw multiple podium places. Read on in this week's Roundup.

Women's hockey beats defending national champion Clarkson, lacrosse and women's golf play season openers, and more in this week's Roundup.

sports

The Weekend Roundup: Week 7