The Dartmouth Sports Staff

Articles

Tanguy Nef ’20 was named the NCAA men’s alpine skier of the year.

sports

The Dartmouth Sports Awards: 2018-19 rookie of the year, female athlete of the year and male athlete of the year

At the end of each academic year, The Dartmouth’s sports section puts up players to be voted on by the student body as the best of the best. In this year’s The D Sports Awards, five of the top rookies, five of the top female athletes and five of the top male athletes are pitted against each other, the winners to emerge after a popular vote by members of the Dartmouth community.

Women’s tennis faced a tough matchup in Dallas, falling to Southern Methodist University 6-1.

sports

The Weekend Roundup: Week 1

Men's tennis wins spring break invitational at Rice University, women's lacrosse wins by its largest margin in an Ivy League game in four decades and more in this week's Roundup.

Women’s lacrosse defeated Brown 15-11 in its Ivy League opener on Saturday.

sports

The Weekend Roundup: Week 9

Men's lacrosse picks up its first win of the season, Matt Giegerich '19 takes first in the Molloy Cup East Division individual squash championships and more in this week's Roundup.

The men's and women's track and field teams participated in the Ivy League Heptagonal Indoor Track and Field Championships this weekend.

SPORTS

The Weekend Roundup: Week 8

Sixteen teams saw action last week — women's basketball got two big wins, women's swimming and diving improved to sixth at Ivy League championships and Dartmouth skiing saw multiple podium places. Read on in this week's Roundup.

Women's hockey beats defending national champion Clarkson, lacrosse and women's golf play season openers, and more in this week's Roundup.

sports

The Weekend Roundup: Week 7

Casey Ross ’21 and Peter Conklin ’21 won both home doubles matches.

sports

The Weekly Roundup: Week 4

In this week's roundup, the men's tennis team hit the ground running, the men's and women's track and field teams competed in the Boston University John Thomas Terrier Classic, and more.