From Staff Reports
The Setonian
Arts

Stallone plans sixth 'Rocky' installment

Yo Adrian! Rocky is planning another comeback. Fifteen years after starring in "Rocky V," Sylvester Stallone is reprising his role as the boxing champ in the sixth "Rocky" movie, publicist Michelle Bega said Monday. The 59-year-old actor will write and direct "Rocky Balboa," which will begin shooting in Philadelphia and Las Vegas next year.

The Setonian
Sports

Penn running back commits suicide outside Philadelphia

PHILADELPHIA -- Two days after one of the best games of his career, Penn running back Kyle Ambrogi committed suicide, the university and police said. The 21-year-old senior, who died at his suburban Havertown, Pa., home Monday, had been battling depression, the Daily News reported Wednesday, quoting the player's family. "I knew my brother had been having some problems,'" Ambrogi's brother, Greg, a sophomore defensive back on the team, told the paper.

The Setonian
News

The Dartmouth debuts a new look for front page

Starting today, America's oldest college newspaper presents a new look to its readership. The Dartmouth's masthead banner, found on page 1 and in smaller format on page 4, has shed its Bauer Bodoni Bold Italic font for a more classic, turn-of-the-20th-century style.

The Setonian
News

Shot dog found on Hanover town line

The Hanover Police Department is investigating the shooting of a dog found seriously wounded in a snow bank Tuesday afternoon. A passerby found the male German shepherd on Tunis Road, located in the eastern part of Hanover near the Canaan town line.

The Setonian
News

Skiway crash lands '06 in ICU

Christina Porter '06 entered a deep coma Tuesday after sustaining serious injuries that afternoon at the Dartmouth Skiway. As of late Tuesday evening, Porter, a glee club member from Brooklyn, N.Y., remained in Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center's intensive care unit, where she was kept on a breathing tube. Doctors predict that Porter will remain in a coma for at least one week, sources told The Dartmouth. Rushed from the Skiway to DHMC, Porter underwent several surgeries Tuesday evening.

More articles »