The DDS Detective
- Get a sweet potato from the Home Plate entree line.
- Get a soup cup filled with some Cracklin' Oat Bran (that's the O-shaped cereal near the yogurt).
- Get a small cup of vanilla yogurt.
- Once you are past the checkout counter, cut the sweet potato like you would a baked potato and line the inside with a pad of butter (half a pad if it's a small potato) and a few spoonfuls of brown sugar.
- Send the potato through the toaster, and crumble up the Cracklin' Oat Bran while you are waiting for the potato to come back out the other end.
- Once the potato is done, mash it a little bit and then scoop it on top of the Cracklin' Oat Bran.
- Top that with a thin layer of brown sugar.
- Finish with a dollop of vanilla yogurt.
So whether you spend your Thanksgiving back home or at Dartmouth, with family or with friends, never underestimate the power of this really delicious and comforting dish. Or a pair of really stretchy pants, for that matter.