Dansiger '00 remains in critical condition

Adam Dansiger '00, who sustained massive head injuries in a one-car accident on Friday morning, is still in critical condition at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center's intensive care unit, according to an administrative coordinator at DHMC.

Dansiger totaled the 1991 Mazda Navajo sports utility vehicle he was driving southbound on Interstate 89 near Sharon, Vt. at approximately 6:55 a.m. Friday.

Dansiger, who was not wearing a seatbelt, was thrown from the car at some point during the three times it rolled over between the road and the median, according to the police motor vehicle accident report.

The car left the roadway once before Dansiger was able to steer it back onto the road, where it overturned once

The Mazda then left the roadway a second time and rolled over twice more in the median before coming to a stop on its wheels, facing north, according to Vermont State Police.

Two other passengers, who police did not identify, sustained minor cuts and abrasions, police said.

The police accident report indicates clear weather conditions and a dry road at the time of the accident. It also describes Dansiger's Mazda as having "heavy roof and left side damage."

The accident remains under investigation, and Bethel, Vt. police have asked anyone with information to call 802 234-9933.