A complete guide to this weekend's parties

Greek parties and other social events traditionally abound during Homecoming weekend, and this year is no exception.

Alpha Chi Alpha Fraternity

The brothers of Alpha Chi will celebrate tonight with a closed party for brothers and alumni and host a "Nobody Rages Anymore!" theme party Saturday night from 11:30 P.M. to 2:00 A.M. featuring the band The Groove Merchants.

Alpha Delta Fraternity

The brothers of Alpha Delta will celebrate Homecoming Saturday night with an open party from 10:00 P.M. to 3:00 A.M. On a quest to "find a sweet band with a palindrome for a name," the house hired the band Wetstew. "I love this band forwards and backwards," said AD social chair Jonathon Stewart '96.

Alpha Theta Coed Fraternity

The brothers and sisters of Alpha Theta will ring in Homecoming weekend tonight, serving their traditional Friday night 'tails at 8:00.

Beta Theta Pi Fraternity

Saturday evening, the brothers will host a disk-jockeyed party, beginning at 10:00 P.M. and not stopping until 3:00 A.M. As Beta social chair Ren Riley '96 explains, "The theme of our party is two words: BEER!"

Bones Gate Fraternity

The house will hold its traditional "Bones Gate Tea" masquerade party, featuring the sounds of Mongoose Root, this evening, from 5:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.

Chi Gamma Epsilon Fraternity

The house will hold its traditional "Come-As-You-Are" party with Epsilon Kappa Theta sorority tomorrow morning at 9:00 A.M. Chi Gam will also host a dance party from 10:00 P.M. to 3:00 A.M. Saturday night.

Chi Heorot Fraternity

The halls of Heorot will shake Friday night, as the brothers host a raging disc-jockeyed party from 10:00 P.M. to 3:00 A.M.

Epsilon Kappa Theta Sorority

The sisters will be on the go this weekend, as the house co-sponsors both SAE's Friday night party and Chi-Gam's "Come As You Are" party Saturday morning and hosts a barbecue for visiting alumni tomorrow at noon.

Gamma Delta Chi Fraternity

After the bonfire dies down tonight, the brothers of Gamma-Delt will host their "GDX - FUNK!" party, featuring a smoke machine, black lights, body ink, and a limited supply of souvenir lighters.

Kappa Chi Kappa Fraternity

After Saturday's football game, the brothers will host a closed reception for visiting alumni from 5:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. Shortly afterwards, the house will host a "Smooth Bears" party. KXK social chair Shawn Burgess '96 reports that "Smooth Bears is what Dartmouth is all about: good friends and good beer."

Kappa Delta Epsilon Sorority

KDE will host a reception for alumni from Xi Kappa Chi and Alpha Chi Omega, the houses from which KDE was formed.

Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority

The house will observe Homecoming quietly, holding a closed affair with the sisters of Kappa Delta Epsilon this evening, and hosting a closed alumni reception Saturday evening at 10:00 P.M.

Phi Delta Alpha Fraternity

Phi Delt will be hosting a rocking party tonight from 10:00 P.M. to 3:00 A.M.

Phi Tau Coed Fraternity

The brothers and sisters of Phi Tau will host a dance party with disc jockey Saturday night, from 10:00 P.M. to 2:00 A.M.

Psi Upsilon Fraternity

The brothers of Psi U will host an open party featuring the jazz-funk sounds of Percy Hill tonight. Co-sponsored with Sigma Delta, the party begins at 10:00 P.M. and lasts until 3:00 A.M.

Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity

The Portsmouth band Groove Child will rock the halls of SAE tonight, as the house and Epsilon Kappa Theta sorority host a party from 10:00 P.M. to 3:00 A.M.

After the football game tomorrow, the house will host a cocktail party for visiting alumni.

Sigma Delta Sorority

The sisters of Sigma Delta will celebrate the Homecoming weekend by co-sponsoring a party with Psi Upsilon tonight, from 10:00 P.M. to 3:00 A.M.

Sigma Nu Fraternity

It'll be a return to the years of Reagan and the Rubik's cube, as the brothers of Sigma Nu host an Early Eighties dance party, featuring the sounds of DJ Jason Duty, tonight from 11:00 P.M. to 3:00 A.M.

Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity

Tonight, the house hosts a beer pong tournament for visiting alumni. Shortly after tomorrow's football game, the brothers of Sig Ep will host a reception for alumni and their families. But the action begins later in the evening, as the brothers host a traditional disc-jockeyed party, as featured in Mademoiselle magazine, from 11:00 P.M. to 3:00 A.M., serving Honey Brown and Red Dog beer, as well as their traditional "Orgasms."

Theta Delta Chi Fraternity

The brothers of Theta Delt will host their "All Out Theta Delta Chi Fandango" Saturday night from 10:00 P.M. to 2:00 A.M. They'll be serving "nothing but the beast" for partygoers over 21. All guests are urged to remember that "it's all about F's: Fall, Friends, Football, and Foliage."

Zeta Psi Fraternity

After recovering from last night's extravaganza, the brothers of Zete will host a pre-game breakfast of bagels and orange juice for visiting alumni Saturday morning. After the football game, the house will celebrate with a Saturday night birthday party for MacKenzie, the house mascot, from 10:00 P.M. to 3:00 A.M., featuring smooth beers.