On-campus dining

Food Court

For those who want variety in their diet, Food Court is the place to go.

Daily dinner specials, such as chicken, turkey or even prime rib, are just some of the many choices available.

A salad bar and sandwich counter satisfy the healthier sort, while a grill, pizza station, dessert counter and frozen yogurt stop appeal to those who want to splurge.

Food Court is also the on-campus choice of late-nighters.

Full Fare

Because Full Fare is the only all-you-can eat place it appeals to athletes.

Full Fare serves daily breakfast, lunch and dinner specials, and has a salad bar and desert counter. Don't miss their Sunday brunch served from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Home Plate

For the health nuts, vegetarians and those watching their diets, Home Place is the perfect stop.

Open weekdays for lunch or dinner until 7 p.m., Home Plate has a frozen yogurt machine and vegetarian specials.

Collis Caf e

The caf e , with its tasty sandwiches and soups, is a very popular lunch-time stop. Collis is a great place to try new foods.

Its delicious bagels and homemade baked goods are popular any time of the day, and its salad bar is rumored to be the best on campus.

Courtyard Caf e

Affectionately called The Hop because of its location, the Courtyard Caf e is as close at it gets to fast food on campus.

The caf e grill has treats like cheeseburgers and the famous "Hop fries."

It also has pre-made sandwiches, a variety of breads and excellent breakfast foods.

Topside

Right in the top of Thayer Dining Hall, Topside is Dartmouth's convenience store. Sodas, chips, shampoo and movies are just some of the items that you can get here -- and you can bill it to your College account.

Meal Plan

Each "punch," or meal equivalency transfer is worth a different amount at different times.

During breakfast hours, it is worth $3.00, during lunch $4.25, during dinner $5.25 and after hours $3.00.

A punch also covers the cost of Full Fare.

You can only use one punch during each time period during a given day, and you can use one $2.50 punch at Topside per week.

If your food is not covered by your punch, the rest goes off your declining balance account (code 3). Once your declining balance account runs out, you start charging to your student account.