SA ties up loose ends

With only one meeting left this term, the Student Assembly will try to tie up its loose ends.

The Coed Fraternity and Sorority discussion series, which the Assembly started in the fall, will culminate on May 26 with an open debate.

The Assembly invited seven leaders of the Greek System and undergraduate societies to participate in a panel examining the question, "Why Aren't People Talking?"

Panelists will include Alpha Delta President Chase Arnold '95, Sigma Delta President Adriana McGrath '95, Phi Tau President Rick Mitchell '95, Amarna President John Strayer '96 and Panarchy President Lynn Webster '94.

The Assembly also announced a vacant seat in next year's general Assembly that was relinquished by Rukmini Sichitiu '95, who was elected to the positions of vice president and general member last month by students.

The nominations committee announced last night the list of students who will serve on the Council of Student Organizations: John Honovich '97, Mayank Keshiviah '97, Carolann Purcell '97, P. Morgan Ricks '97 and alternates Meghan Drueding '97 and Lesley Meister '97.

Four freshman representatives are selected each year to serve on the COSO for their remaining three years at Dartmouth.