Jean Ellen Cowgill
The Setonian
Mirror

La Vie Dartmouth

Well friends, I'm not very good with the whole "later, 'tater" talk. I get all up in the mushiness like the sappy heroine of a Danielle Steele novel (the non-sexy sections). Or I brace myself against all emotion, devolving into awkward morning-after Blitz lingo: "So, um, that was fun.

The Setonian
Mirror

The Granite in Our Brains

Holy Shit I'm Awkward!" My '08 compatriots may recall this Facebook group among the plethora that cropped up our freshman fall, back when the site was novel and thrilling (OMG, look how e-popular I am already!!!). Shortly thereafter, campus entered into a momentous debate, a quarrel only matched in intensity by the ubiquitous "Greek vs.

The Setonian
Mirror

The Granite in Our Brains

Spring Break can be rough on the body. Whether alcohol ravaged your liver or your threw out your back gyrating your way onto a "Girls Gone Wild" video, your fellow collegiates can certainly feel your pain.

The Setonian
Mirror

Granite in our Brains: The Mixtape

"What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns and watching violent videos, but nobody worries about kids listening to thousands -- literally thousands -- of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss.

More articles »