The Dartmouth's editorial board consists of the opinion staff, the opinion editor, both executive editors and the editor-in-chief. It is chaired by the opinion editor.
The Dartmouth's editorials are titled "Verbum Ultimum," a Latin phrase that roughly translates to "the last word."
Currently, the editorial board consists of the following staff members:
• Parker Richards, Opinion Editor (co-chair)
• Ziqin Yuan, Opinion Editor (co-chair)
• Ray Lu, Editor-in-Chief
• Kourtney Kawano, Executive Editor
• Erin Lee, Executive Editor
• All members of the Opinion staff
Contact the Editorial Board: