Vince Marriott
The Setonian
News

Marriott: lessons from The D

I joined the sports section for all the wrong reasons. During orientation, I figured that I needed to sign up for a campus activity because all of my 'shmob friends were doing it.

College President Jim Yong Kim discussed ways to cut health care costs.
News

Kim talks health care costs, reform options

Bernie Susskind / The Dartmouth Policymakers need to focus on cutting health care costs and improving hospital efficiency in order to stop the upward trend of medical fees, College President Jim Yong Kim said to a full-capacity crowd of students and Hanover residents in Moore Theater at the Hopkins Center for the Arts on Thursday.

The Setonian
Sports

Briefly Noted

Ethan Shaw '12, Phil Royer '13 and Tom Robbins '11 were named to the U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association All-Region runners list last Monday.

11.15.10.sports.football
Sports

Football falls to Brown Bears, 35-28

Andy Foust / The Dartmouth Staff Andy Foust / The Dartmouth Staff A 21-point third quarter was not enough to offset the three other mediocre quarters for Dartmouth's football team, as the Big Green fell short of securing its first winning season in 13 years after falling to the Brown University Bears on Saturday, 35-28. "I was disappointed with the way it ended it," head coach Buddy Teevens said.

11.01.10.sports.football
Sports

Football falls to Harvard, 30-14

Maggie Rowland / The Dartmouth Maggie Rowland / The Dartmouth The Big Green football team was haunted by its season-long tendency to play poorly in the first half on Saturday, as Harvard University held onto a 27-7 halftime lead to defeat the Big Green 30-14 on Homecoming weekend.

11.01.10.sports.football
Sports

Football falls to Harvard, 30-14

More articles »