The Dartmouth Senior Staff

Articles

The philosophy foreign study program to Edinburgh, Scotland is among those that have been canceled for fall term.

news

Fall study abroad programs canceled

All College international programs have been canceled for the fall term, COVID-19 task force co-chairs Lisa Adams and Josh Keniston announced in an email to the Dartmouth community on Friday morning.

lin-dartmouth-hall

news

Dartmouth to apply for $1.7 million in CARES Act funding

Dartmouth will apply for the first half of its allotted funding from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, College President Phil Hanlon announced today. As required by the federal government, the funding will be used for emergency financial aid.

Cait_and_Jon

news

Cait McGovern ’21 elected Student Assembly president

Students have elected Cait McGovern ’21 and Jonathan Briffault ’21 as their Student Assembly president and vice president, respectively. The McGovern-Briffault ticket ran a campaign focused on student wellness, administrative transparency and student engagement.

6.27.photoessay.divyakopalle-2.jpg

news

Sophomore summer moved online

No in-person classes will be held during the 2020 summer term, provost Joseph Helble announced in an email to the Dartmouth community on Monday afternoon. Sophomore summer will be entirely online, similar to spring.

1.22.19.alumnigym.michaellin-1.jpg

news

West Gym selected as COVID-19 alternative care site

The West Gym in Alumni Gymnasium has been designated as a possible alternative care site for approximately 125 patients needing low-intensity care, according to an email sent to campus on Wednesday by COVID-19 task force co-chairs Lisa Adams and Joshua Keniston. Beginning Friday, the New Hampshire Army National Guard will move supplies and furniture into the gym.

news

Credit or no-credit grading announced for all spring courses

All Dartmouth undergraduate courses will be graded on a credit or no-credit basis for the upcoming spring term, Provost Joseph Helble announced in an email to campus on Monday morning. Graduate courses will continue to use their regular grading systems.