Mika Jehoon Lee
The Setonian
News

Winter sorority recruitment sees 125 participants

During this year’s sorority winter term recruitment, which ended on Jan. 29, 125 women participated, up from 106 last winter, according to an email statement from Office of Greek Life director Brian Joyce. The seven houses that participated in formal recruitment through the Inter-Sorority Council this winter extended 105 bids, all of which were accepted, Joyce wrote.

Jesse's and Molly's, two Upper Valley restaurants, are now owned by Anthony and Erin Barnett.
News

Jesse's and Molly's change ownership

On Jan. 2, Marc and Patty Milowsky sold Jesse’s Steak, Seafood & Tavern and Molly’s Restaurant to Anthony Barnett, director of operations at Blue Sky Restaurant Group, and his wife, Erin Barnett, according to Marc Milowsky.

The Setonian
News

Task force to evaluate student body size

College President Phil Hanlon has enlisted a task force with examining the advantages and challenges of increasing the College’s undergraduate body by 10 to 25 percent. Dean of the College Rebecca Biron said the task force has had two meetings.

The Setonian
Freshman Issue 2017

Students reflect on their experiences abroad

From observing the Southern hemisphere’s night sky in South Africa to cultivating a deeper understanding of Chinese culture in Beijing, over 55 percent of Dartmouth students participate in an off-campus program before they graduate. Every year, the College provides various opportunities for students to take their education outside of the classroom and beyond Hanover.

More articles »

Applicants who applied for both Trip leader and Croo volunteer and were selected for Croo are not included in the Trip leader applicant total of 571. About 58 percent of Trip leaders and Trip leader applicants were white.
PHOTO

Marchers gathered on the Green to sing Woody Guthrie's "This Land Is Your Land."
PHOTO

More media »