Mary Katherine Flanigan
The Setonian
News

ORL expands Iraqi Kids Project

Courtesy of Army Sergeant Matt Herring of the 25th Infantry Division The end of a Dartmouth term always brings with it tons of abandoned clothing, toiletries and school supplies -- much of it still useful.

An Iraqi girl clutches a stuffed animal and wears sunglasses donated by the Iraqi Kids Project, which formed three years ago.
News

ORL expands Iraqi Kids Project

Citizens vote in the 2004 national election at the local polls at Hanover High School. The polling place has moved to Richmond Middle School this year.
News

Voters hit the polls nationwide

Several Dartmouth alumni are among the candidates running in today's election, which includes many closely-contested races as the Democratics attempt to take control of Congress. Among those candidates involved in close races is Thomas Kean Jr. '90 (R-N.J.), who is challenging incumbent Robert Menendez ...

The Setonian
News

Democrats, Republicans hit streets as voting nears

With only four days until Election Day the College Republicans and the College Democrats have stepped up their get-out-the-vote efforts by registering voters, manning phone banks around the state and going door-to-door talking to voters. Turnout among younger voters has been disproportionately low in past elections.

The Setonian
News

On-campus card offers raise questions

Editor's Note: This is the second in a two-part series that examines credit cards and student debt at both a national level and at Dartmouth. As more and more college students across the country take out credit cards each year, some colleges have tried to cash in on this trend by striking deals with card issuers.

More articles »