Ioana Andrada Pantelimon

Articles

lin-dartmouth-hall

news

Arts and sciences faculty voice budget concerns amid revenue losses

Throughout the spring term, professors weathered unexpected changes to their courses, technological challenges, research setbacks and other obstacles to maintaining the quality of their work amid remote instruction. As the second remote term approaches, faculty have advocated for the College to prioritize the arts and sciences budget.

4.10.20.Mainstreet.NainaBhalla

news

Students remain in Hanover despite College, town pleas

Both the town of Hanover and the College administration have asked Dartmouth students renting off-campus housing not to return to Hanover this term. Nonetheless, some students are living in town, and many say it's their safest option.

3.29.20.mcnutt_NainaBhalla.jpeg

news

College admits 8.8 percent of applicants to Class of 2024

Dartmouth admitted 1,881 students to the Class of 2024 on Thursday with an 8.8 percent acceptance rate — the third-lowest in the College’s history. International students comprise a  record-high 14 percent of the accepted cohort, up from 12 percent for the Class of 2023.

News

Chabad executive director becomes certified Holocaust educator

Chabad executive director and Rabbi Moshe Leib Gray became a certified Holocaust educator for college campuses earlier this year. His certification followed his participation alongside other Chabad rabbis in an intensive week-long seminar at Yad Vashem, Israel’s official memorial for the Holocaust.

Students seeking pre-law advice often turn to student-run associations and the College's alumni network.

News

Dartmouth pre-law students often turn to informal resources for advice

Over the past five years, an average of 12 percent of Dartmouth students from each class year who pursue degrees beyond their undergraduate education have gone on to law school. However, the main resources available to students interested in law are student-run associations, guidance from professors with legal backgrounds and Dartmouth’s alumni network.