Campus Blotter

By Joseph Kind | 10/10/13 6:00am

Oct. 4 8:42 p.m. Hopkins Center Safety and Security at the Hanover Inn responded to a call for a woman who had fainted from the heat at a concert at the Hopkins Center. Paramedics evaluated her and she was released in the care of her husband.

Oct. 5 12:25 a.m. Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Safety and Security transported a male student from Dick’s House to DHMC for treatment of injured knuckles. The individual had punched something. Officers noticed the individual had a strong odor of alcohol so the individual was taken back to Dick’s House, where he was admitted for the night.

Oct. 5 1:52 a.m. Russell Sage Safety and Security responded with Dartmouth Emergency Medical Services to a call from Russell Sage for an intoxicated male. The male was evaluated and transported to Dick’s House, and was admitted for the night.

Oct. 5 4:26 a.m. Park St. Safety and Security officers at the Hanover Inn responded to Park Street where a female student was intoxicated. Paramedics evaluated her and she was transported to Dick’s House, where she was admitted.

Oct. 5 9:25 p.m. Lord Hall Safety and Security officers responded to a call from Lord Hall; a woman had called and said a male was trying to enter another person’s room. When S&S arrived, the male had been found and he had turned out to be a friend of the woman whose room he was trying to enter.

Oct. 5 11:46 p.m. McLane Hall Safety and Security and EMS responded to McLane Hall for a report of an intoxicated male. Officers performed a quick evaluation and determined that the individual would need further care at DHMC. He was later admitted to Dick’s House.

Oct. 6 12:33 a.m. North Fayerweather Hall Safety and Security and EMS responded to North Fayerweather residence hall for an unresponsive female. The woman was taken to Dick’s House, where she was evaluated and eventually released.

Oct. 6 1:36 a.m. Routine Safety and Security officers observed an individual showing signs of intoxication who was being carried by two other individuals. The individual was not a Dartmouth student, so Safety and Security requested an ambulance and the individual was transported to DHMC.

Oct. 6 2:20 a.m. Webster Ave. Safety and Security responded to a call from Hanover Police at Webster Ave., where a Hanover Police officer had observed an individual on his hands and knees vomiting. The individual was given the option to go to either Dick’s House or DHMC, but the individual tried to run away. At that time, he was arrested and transported to DHMC.

Oct. 6 3:09 a.m. The Green Safety and Security received a call from Hanover Police requesting an officer meet them at the Green, where Hanover Police turned over a male Dartmouth student whom they had observed showing signs of significant intoxication. The individual was transported to Dick’s House. After evaluation, he was transported to DHMC for further treatment. He eventually returned to Dick’s House.

Joseph Kind