Top 5 Things We Miss About Freshman Fall
- Freshman pregames and an uncanny, and yet unfortunately short-lived, ability to guzzle $5 vodka from plastic bottles.
- Getting care packages from our parents. Fun fact: Priya once received a care package filled entirely with almonds and socks.
- Doing readings on time, going to office hours and just generally caring about classes. Bonus points for sitting in the first three rows of a gigantic lecture hall... and for even showing up at all.
- Being horrifically bad at pong, when it was kind of funny and excusable and you're not an embarrassment to your fraternity (hi, Jay).
- Having a UGA to host floor meetings, make BFAB and be our part-time therapist and/or life planner.