The Mirror Asks

If you could institute one rule of etiquette at Dartmouth, what would it be?

"Say goodbye to the rando you've been studying next to in the library for the past five hours when you leave." - Jean Luo '10

"The Male Specimen Washing Hands After Urination." - Sarah Frostenson '11

"Always flush, and bathroom freshener should be sprayed to your heart's desire." - Priya Shanmugam '13

"No snoring on 3FB!" - Jamila Ma '12

"Stop referring to New York City simply as The City'. We're not all from the Eastern Seabord, after all." - Noah Dentzel '10

"Take a hint from the Southerners and say hello to everyone, it makes the world less awkward." - Jen Argote '10

"Show freshman boys some love. We're people too!" - John Boger '13

"No singing in public restrooms. It's just creepy." - Lauren Rosenbaum '11

"No mass song-sharing blitzes! Do NOT send out a song that you love to a huge list of people unless you actually know every single person on that list. Do NOT assume that they will appreciate it and it will serve as an affirmation of your good taste in music; it won't." - Katy Briggs '10

"Always be prepared with your sandwich order at Homeplate. Do you want cheese on it or not? This is no time for self-discovery." - Emily Hirshey '11

"Rule: Say hello or acknowledge the people you have met before or know ... all the time." - Paige Franklin '12

"When you meet someone the first thing you ask shouldn't be whether the individual is affiliated or not, rather opt to ask about their pong record or how fast their quick six is." - Matt Scott '11

"Don't talk on the phone in the library stairwell. We can all hear you." - Dylan Leavitt '11

"I would limit people to max one Dove hot chocolate per customer per sitting at One Wheelock packet hoarders, you know who you are." - Priya Krishna '13

"No throwing frisbees on the Green." - Tom Mandel '11

"Don't pee on the toilet seats or you will be forced to sit bare-assed in the AD basement to know what it feels like." - Kathleen Mayer '11