Lewis, Yi to be featured at Jewett Exhibition Corridor

July exhibitions at the Jewett Exhibition Corridor of the Hopkins Center will feature paintings by Jeff Lewis, a visiting professor at the College, and woodcut prints by Phillia Changhi Yi, an associate professor at Hobart and William Smith Colleges.

Lewis's exhibition will open July 5 in the Upper Jewett Exhibition Corridor and will be shown until August 9. His work is mainly encaustic painting and silverpoint drawing.

Yi's woodcuts will be displayed in the Lower Jewett Exhibition Corridor from July 7 to August 7.

Yi has been a visiting artist at the State University of New York in Oswego, the Summer Art Institute at Rosendale, New York, Syracuse University and the Manhattan Graphics Center.

She has previously exhibited her work at the Houghton House Gallery in Geneva, New York and the Penrose Gallery in Philadelphia. In addition, Yi has also had shows at colleges and universities across the country.

Lewis is currently a studio art professor at Auburn University in Alabama. He recently received an Excellence in Teaching Award from the College of Liberal Arts at the University.

Lewis has participated in numerous exhibitions including those at the College of William and Mary and the 56th Annual National Art Exhibition in Cooperstown, New York.