Min Kyung Jeon
The Setonian
News

Guarini '46 will donate $10 million to College

Former U.S. Representative Frank Guarini '46 committed $10 million to off-campus programs to expand the College's reach into underrepresented regions and enhance global learning opportunities, the College announced Monday. Guarini's gift will endow the Frank J.

5.17.13.news.mr/sGK
News

Two women win Big Green contest

Contestants twerked and played trumpet in the sixth Annual Mr. and Mrs. Big Green competition in Collis Common Ground Thursday night. In marked contrast to previous years' results, Rin Kominkiewicz '14 and Katelyn Walker '14, the two female finalists, won the Mr. and Mrs. Big Green titles, inciting ...

5.7.13.news.BGB
News

Big Green Bus to alter schedule, programming

The Big Green Bus will tour the United States from mid-June to late August and make 25 stops, including Detroit, Michigan and San Francisco to incite sustainability dialogue. The crew decided last fall that it would visit fewer destinations and shift its focus from education to community action, Max ...

5.3.13.news.weddington
News

Famed lawyer talks women's rights

Forty years after the landmark 1973 Supreme Court decision in Roe v. Wade, Sarah Weddington, the lawyer and women's rights advocate who successfully argued the case, spoke to a packed audience in the Rockefeller Center on Thursday. In addition to addressing women's rights issues, Weddington discussed ...

4.25.13.news.Pettitt
News

Pettitt encourages open dialogue, social justice

Masanousuke Kondo / The Dartmouth Citing Mother Teresa's struggle with apathy and doubt as she dedicated herself to helping the world's impoverished people, Jessica Pettitt, a social justice consultant, urged a large audience of students, faculty and staff gathered in Dartmouth Hall yesterday to accept their imperfections and remain open to different opinions.

The Setonian
News

Daily Debriefing

In the wake of Monday's Boston Marathon bombings, several universities will review their security measures for sporting and other large-scale events, Inside Higher Ed reported.

More articles »