Blaze Joel and Brett Drucker

Articles

The Big Green Weekend Primer

As former sports editors and beat writers for the football, women’s hockey, baseball and men’s lacrosse teams, Big Green sports have been a huge part of our lives at the College.

The Big Green Weekend Primer

It’s championship season for the Big Green. Last week saw the softball team repeat as Ivy League champions, and this week their counterparts on the baseball team will look to capture their first title since 2010.

Big Green Weekend Primer

We’ve come to one of the biggest sports weekends of the year, with the NHL and NBA playoffs in full swing and the Kentucky Derby set for Saturday.

Big Green Weekend Primer

While it may seem like it’s only just begun, the spring season is coming to a close, and most Big Green teams get their final shot at Ivy League competition this week.

The Big Green Weekend Primer

Surprise! Despite what the weather may indicate, it’s actually April, meaning we’re in the heart of the spring season.

The Big Green Weekend Primer

Spring term has finally arrived and with it the return of some of the Big Green’s most successful programs.

The men’s basketball team has a chance to go .500 on the season with two home games this weekend.

The Big Green Weekend Primer

While Wednesday’s warm weather might have been a tease, this weekend will see two more winter teams finish their seasons, and another begins its journey into the postseason. \n The men’s hockey team should provide thrilling action as the Big Green looks to repeat last weekend’s victory over an undoubtedly terrified Princeton University squad, and the men’s and women’s basketball teams will look to keep season-ending win streaks alive. \n With many spring teams enjoying the weekend across the eastern seaboard from South Carolina to Florida, this week we’ll take one last glance at the winter teams looking to welcome thoughts of spring with wins. \n Men’s Hockey vs.

The men’s hockey team has an important two-game weekend that will determine its seeding in the ECAC championship.

The Big Green Weekend Primer

As February comes to a close, Dartmouth spring sports are ramping up. Nearly half of all Dartmouth sports teams are in action this weekend as we have officially reached the transition period between winter and spring.

The Big Green Weekend Primer

Just as many students suddenly realize how little time is left in the term, the clock is ticking for many of Dartmouth’s winter teams looking to end their seasons on a strong note or prepare for postseason play.