Campus Blotter

By Julia Vallone | 2/19/16 6:00am

Feb. 13, 12:05 a.m., Webster Avenue: Safety and Security officers and Dartmouth Emergency Medical Services rendered aid to a student found intoxicated to the point of needing medical attention. The individual was transported to Dick’s House and admitted for the night.

Feb. 13, 12:48 a.m., Webster Avenue: Safety and Security officers, the Hanover Police Department and the Hanover Fire Department rendered aid to a non-student showing signs of intoxication. The individual was turned over to family for care.

Feb. 13, 1:04 a.m., Collis Café: Safety and Security officers and Dartmouth Emergency Medical Services rendered aid to an intoxicated student at Collis Late Night. The student was transported to Dick’s House and admitted for the night.

Feb. 14, 1:42 a.m., Little Hall: Safety and Security officers and Dartmouth Emergency Medical Services rendered aid to an intoxicated student found vomiting in a bathroom in the Choates Cluster. The student was transported to Dick’s House and admitted for the night.

Feb. 14, 1:25 a.m., McLane Hall: Safety and Security officers discovered a shattered sidelight window leading to an elevator in McLane. The window appeared to have been broken intentionally. The College Troubleshooters were contacted to clean up the material and repair the window.

Feb. 14, 2:14 a.m., Bissell Hall: Safety and Security officers, Dartmouth Emergency Medical Services and the Hanover Police Department responded to Bissell Hall for a Good Samaritan call. The student was found incapacitated due to alcohol, and was subsequently transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center for treatment. The student was later transported back to Dick’s House and admitted for the night.

Feb. 14, 3:02 a.m., Theta Delta Chi Fraternity: Safety and Security officers, Dartmouth Emergency Medical Services and the College Troubleshooters responded to a call from a member of Theta Delt who was reportedly awoken by a loud noise. Further investigation revealed that someone had smashed one of the fraternity’s windows from the outside. The window was repaired and there are currently no suspects.

Feb. 14, 2:34 p.m., Bildner Hall: Safety and Security officers responded to Bildner Hall for a Good Sam. The intoxicated student was transported to Dick’s House and admitted for the night.

Julia Vallone