Campus Blotter

By Julia Vallone | 1/27/16 4:00am

Jan. 22, 12:26 p.m., Alpha Chi Alpha fraternity: Safety and Security responded to a report of an unwanted male trying to enter the building. Investigation revealed that the male was actually a Class of 1997 alumnus trying to visit his old fraternity. The male was asked to leave by the occupants of the building and he readily complied.

Jan. 22, 10:18 a.m., Sigma Nu fraternity: Safety and Security received a report from a student of a burglary that occurred on Jan. 17 at Sigma Nu. During the burglary a mounted elk head was damaged in a failed attemptto remove it from the wall. The Hanover Police Department was notified of the incident.

Jan. 22, 4:31 p.m.: Safety and Security officers, Dartmouth Emergency Medical Services and Hanover Fire Department rendered aid to a faculty member who, while teaching a class, had lost consciousness. The individual was transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center for treatment.

Jan. 23, 12:43 a.m., Novack Café: Safety and Security officers responded to a report of a male and female having sex in a study room. During the investigation officers identified two students who appeared to be intoxicated. They were both transported to Dick’s House where they were admitted for the night.

Jan. 23, 4:41 a.m.: Safety and Security officers transported a student from Hanover Police Department to Dick’s House for an evaluation of intoxication. The student had been arrested for DUI and conductafter an accident in Hanover. The student remained in Dick’s House for the night.

Jan. 24, 10:18 p.m., Hopkins Center for the Arts: Safety and Security officers responded to a report ofa male changing the marquee letters on the Hopkins Center for the Arts after they had been set. The male jumped from the balcony and was seen with another male who was later identified as a student. The individuals were questioned and denied any knowledge of the incident at the time.

Jan. 25, 8:54 a.m. Richardson Hall: Safety and Security officers received a report that a vehicle rolled out of its parking place at Richardson Hall and struck a column on the exterior of the building. No one was injured and there was no damage to the vehicle, however there appeared to be about $2,000 worth of damage to the column.

Julia Vallone