Campus Blotter

By May Mansour, The Dartmouth Staff | 3/5/15 6:08am

Feb. 28, 1:15 a.m., Collis Center: Safety and Security officers and Dartmouth EMS responded to a report of an intoxicated student at Collis. The individual was located in a second-floor restroom, evaluated and transported to Dick’s House.

Feb. 28, 1:24 a.m., Casque and Gauntlet: Safety and Security officers, Dartmouth EMS and Hanover Police responded to a report of an intoxicated student at C&G. The individual was evaluated and transported to Dartmouth- Hitchcock Medical Center.

Feb. 28, 2:57 a.m., New Hampshire Hall: Safety and Security officers and Dartmouth EMS responded to a Good Samaritan call at New Hamp. The individual was evaluated and transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.

Feb. 28, 10:38 p.m., The Dartmouth Outing Club House: Safety and Security officers and the Hanover Fire Department responded to a report of a chimney fire at the DOC House. The fire was quickly controlled, and no property damage or injuries were reported.

Feb. 28, 11:40 p.m., Delta Delta Delta Sorority: Safety and Security officers and Dartmouth EMS responded to a Good Samaritan call at Tri-Delt. The intoxicated individual was evaluated and transported by ambulance to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.

Mar. 1, 1:57 a.m., McLaughlin Cluster: Safety and Security officers and Dartmouth EMS responded to a Good Samaritan call at Rauner Hall. The intoxicated individual was evaluated, transported to Dick’s House and admitted for the night.

Mar. 1, 1:42 p.m., Dartmouth Skiway: Safety and Security officers received a phone call from staff at the Dartmouth Skiway regarding a student who had been transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center for neck pain. Safety and Security officers later assisted in transporting the student back to campus.

Mar. 1, 6:38 p.m., Norwich, Vermont: Safety and Security officers received a call from a Dartmouth student regarding a College-owned vehicle that had slid off the roadway in Norwich. The Norwich Police Department and a tow truck were dispatched to assist the student, and no property damage or injuries were reported.

May Mansour, The Dartmouth Staff