Campus Blotter

By May Mansour | 10/2/14 10:05am

Sept. 26, 3:12 p.m., North Main Street: Safetyand Security officers responded to a motor vehicle accident on North Main Street. A member of the Class of 2016 was riding her bicycle, attempted to cross the road and struck the side of a passing pick-up truck. No one was injured.

Sept. 26, 10:54 p.m., Thayer School of Engineering:Safety and Security officers responded to a Good Samaritan call. The intoxicated student was transported to Dick’s House and admitted for further evaluation.

Sept. 26, 11:09 p.m., Sarner Underground: Safetyand Security officers responded to a report of an unresponsive male. The intoxicated student was transported to Dick’s House and admitted for evaluation.

Sept. 27, 12:58 a.m., Gile Hall: Safety and Securityofficers responded to a Good Samaritan call. The intoxicated student was transported to Dick’s House and admitted for further evaluation.

Sept. 27, 11:57 a.m., Hanover Police Department:A Safety and Security officer picked up an intoxicated student from Hanover Police. The student was transported to Dick’s House and admitted for further evaluation.

Sept. 28, 12:20 a.m., Thayer School of Engineering:Safety and Security officers responded to a call requesting medical assistance for a graduate student. The student, who did not require further medical attention, was transported home.

Sept. 28, 1:15 a.m., Dartmouth Hall:Safety and Security officers responded to a Good Sam call from Dartmouth Hall. The intoxicated student was transported to Dick’s House and admitted.

Sept. 28, 2:56 a.m., Choates Residential Hall:Safety and Security officers responded to a report of a suspicious person lingering near the Choates. Safety and Security discovered the suspect was a student photographing the nearby grass and trees.

May Mansour