Campus Blotter

By Fiona Ewing, The Dartmouth Staff | 3/4/14 6:00am

March 1, 2:31 a.m., Alpha Chi Alpha fraternity: A Safety and Security officer received a report of two stolen jackets worth $300 each. Both students declined assistance from Hanover Police.

March 1, 3:54 a.m., Psi Upsilon fraternity: A Safety and Security officer responded to the road in front of Psi Upsilon fraternity as a vehicle had been left running. The officer shut the car off and locked it. The owner, a female member of the Class of 2013, could not be located, and the officer sent her an email.

March 1, 3:59 a.m., Ripley Hall: A Safety and Security officer and Dartmouth EMS responded to a call from a blue light phone. A male member of the Class of 2017 had fallen on the ice and received a laceration to the chin. The officer transported him to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center where he received six stitches.

March 1, 4:05 a.m., French Hall: A Safety and Security officer responded for a Good Samaritan call for a male member of the Class of 2017. The officer transported him to Dick’s House.

March 1, 8:33 p.m., Dowds’ Country Inn: A Safety and Security officer transported a male member of the Class of 2016 from the Lyme inn to Dick’s House at the request of the Lyme Police.

March 2, 12:11 a.m., Zeta Psi fraternity: Safety and Security officers and Hanover Police responded to a disorderly, intoxicated male member of the Class of 2016. The man assaulted a Safety and Security officer and kicked their vehicle. He was arrested by Hanover Police and will be charged with disorderly conduct, unlawful possession and intoxication and possibly simple assault. One officer was taken to the hospital for injuries. He was treated and later released.

March 2, 3:10 a.m., Alpha Delta fraternity: Safety and Security officers, Dartmouth EMS, Hanover Police and the fire department responded to a male member of the Class of 2016 who had fallen approximately 10 feet from a railing. He was transported to Dick’s House.

March 2, 2:34 p.m., Class of 1953 Commons: A Safety and Security officer transported a male member of the Class of 2016 to DHMC for a possible broken arm. The student had slipped on an icy patch between ’53 Commons and Theta Delta Chi fraternity.

Fiona Ewing, The Dartmouth Staff