Mirror Tweets

Seniors realize they can't spend the rest of their lives irresponsibly #bingingonKeystone and decide to attend the #CareerFair. Many believe that black short-shorts and Sperrys qualify as #businesscasual. #unfortunate #MYEYES!

'14 guys try to get with as many people as possible before spending the rest of the term sporting cut-off #jorts, Timberlands and unreasonable facial hair. Cries of #cockblock resonate from Wheelock to Webster. #pledgeshavecooties

@WheelockBooks inexplicably fails to stock texts that professors actually assign for their classes. Luckily, subsequent shipments continue to arrive but they never seem to include the book YOU need. #fascism #stopblitzingus

Two weeks into the term, '15s are already #soOoOoOo busy with classes, commitments and their extensive extracurriculars. Meanwhile, '14s think they can complain that freshman are #soOoOoOo annoying. #theycan't #tieforworstclassever

Croo members' hair finally begins to fade. Life crises ensue: should they #cuttheirlosses, dye it back and continue to discuss or suck a few more days of #facetime from their quirky colors?!?!? #killmenow

@Classof2014 Apparently #rush is this week. #meep!#buenasuerte,betchez