The DDS Detective

Upon entering Byrne Hall, one thing was apparently clear: I was definitely not in Collis anymore. As much as I love the classic undergraduate dining halls, in light of this week's theme, I decided it was time for a change of scenery. And after just one meal at Byrne Hall, although I may have been at -$90 in DA$H, I was sold on Dartmouth for grad school. Essentially, it offers everything that you wish the other dining halls had: five different kinds of cheeses, no lines, ample table space and, oh yeah, everyone there just happens to be incredibly successful and attractive. So if you're in the mood for a truly gourmet experience and are willing to dole out the DA$H, try my latest creation, a Byrne Hall exclusive: the Mushroom Parm Ciabatta Sandwich.

1. Go to the salad bar and get a small bowl of their freshly grated parmesan

2. Walk over to the grill line and ask for a grilled portabella with the parmesan melted on top of it

3. Stand in the hot meal line and get a scoop of marinara sauce on top.

4. Grab one of their freshly baked ciabatta rolls and slice it in half horizontally

5. Put the grilled mushroom with marinara on one half of the roll and top it with the other half

6. Sprinkle crushed red pepper and oregano inside the sandwich to finish.

So whether you're looking for a truly gourmet sandwich experience that doesn't involve waiting 30 minutes for a Panini at Homeplate or are on the prowl for a successful, attractive partner (hey, no one's judging!), look no further than Byrne Hall. Just don't forget to give the DDS Detective a shoutout in your marriage vows when you find your future husband in the soup line.