Police Blotter

Oct. 7, 10:24 p.m. East Wheelock StreetHanover Police responded to a medical call involving an 18-year-old male Dartmouth student who had fallen off of a skateboard. When Hanover Police officers arrived at the scene, they found that the male and another 18-year-old Dartmouth student with him were both intoxicated. The student that had been riding the skateboard was transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, and both were charged with unlawful possession of alcohol. They were given a court date of Nov. 16.

Oct. 8, 5:14 a.m. Mass RowHanover Police investigated a possible case of criminal trespassing at an office in Thayer Dining Hall. An investigation found that the perpetrators appeared to have entered through an open window. An air conditioner was found to be damaged and a flowerpot knocked over.

Oct. 9, 2:59 a.m. Lebanon StreetHanover Police responded to a report of a fight near Route 120. When police officers arrived on the scene, they discovered a 20-year-old female who claimed she had been in a fight with her boyfriend. While police were assisting the female, her boyfriend drove back to the scene and was found to be intoxicated. The male, who is 27 years old, was charged with driving under the influence and aggravated driving while intoxicated, and the female was charged with unlawful possession of alcohol. Both individuals were given a court date of Nov. 16.

Oct. 9, 11:02 p.m. Mass RowHanover Police received a report that a car had nearly hit two people in front of Thayer Dining Hall. The car proceeded to drive onto Massachusetts Row before being stopped by police on East Wheelock Street. The driver, a male member of the Class of 2010, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence. He received a court date of Nov. 16.

Oct. 10, 1:37 a.m. Maynard StreetHanover Police responded to a report of an intoxicated student in a bathroom in Bildner residence hall. The student, a member of the Class of 2013, was vomiting and drifting in and out of consciousness when found. She was transported by ambulance to DHMC and charged with unlawful possession of alcohol. She was given a court date of Nov. 16.

Oct. 10, 12:54 p.m. Lyme RoadHanover Police received a call from a female student at Lebanon College regarding telephone harassment. She told police that the "possessive roommate" of a male professor at Lebanon College had been intercepting her calls to the professor and accused her of having an affair with him.

Oct. 13, 2:50 a.m. Tuck DriveSafety and Security called for an ambulance after a 19-year-old male student was found vomiting in a trash can in a lounge in Fahey residence hall. The student was transported to DHMC and charged with unlawful possession of alcohol. He was given a court date of Nov. 16.

Oct. 14, 1:34 a.m. Ivy LaneHanover Police responded to a report of a male dressed in a toga acting suspiciously. The individual was found to be a 21-year-old Dartmouth student who had entered Zimmerman residence hall through a bedroom window. The student, a member of the Class of 2010, was taken into protective custody due to his high level of intoxication and will be charged with criminal trespass.