Greek Feuds: Members confess their crimes

"During sophomore summer, we stole back the slide that AD had stolen from us because theirs had gone missing -- GDX had stolen AD's. We realized AD was up to no good when [a certain Alpha Delt] descended into the main room of KDE via a ladder through the elevator shaft. Then ten to twenty more ADs started making their way into the basement looking for the slide, also known as double drop falls, which we had hidden in the bathroom. We told AD that we didn't have their slide and to go look in GDX, so as they left I re-hid the slide in the locked laundry room in case they came back, and sure enough they did. It was all very epic and Mission Impossible-like. The boys were so persistent that one even tried to mathematically figure out the number of possible door codes. But in the end, they didn't get the code. Of course the two girls prevailed against the twenty-plus boys!" -- '09 KDE

"Somehow I had the key to the Chi Gam music closet. They always play rap and the most random music. It was a couple hours before they were supposed to have a big dance party and they usually blasted music outside to get people excited. My friends and I went into the music closet and put in the most ridiculous CD. It was really girly Disney music. I think we were blasting the music from the Aladdin soundtrack. We locked the closet from the inside and stayed in there for a long time while the brothers shouted at us to get out of the closet. I loved playing pranks in college. It was kind of my thing." -- '05 Tri Delt

"After a perceived slight from a nearby fraternity, a group of my friends decided to pull a prank on them. It was just juvenile enough for 06X. First we inserted forks into their lawn in the shape of a respectably sized penis. Then we salted the outline, which would kill the grass within a few days. The forks were pulled out easily enough, but they were haunted for weeks by the dead grass dick. Their parents threatened to sue us." -- '08 Sorority Girl

"During sophomore summer, some guys, from a frat that will remain nameless broke into Tri-Delt via a kitchen window, ripped off the screen, and tried to sabotage the Tri-Delt chariot ... but they were caught red-handed." --'08 Tri-Delt

"I can think of a few men, who will remain anonymous, that urinated in SAE's oven and turned it on. Apparently burning piss stinks. Really badly." -- '07 Frat Boy

"Last spring, our lovely abode was invaded by some '09 boys from a house that will not be named, and they were apparently on the hunt for some panties. They were seen running from Kappa with garbage bags full of panties and proceeded to have a sing along in their chapter room, a sort of 'ode' to panties? I thought it was pretty weird -- and pretty gross." -- '08 Kappa

"[An anonymous frat] was at their formal, so their house was empty. In retribution for previous transgressions, three Chi Gams snuck into the empty frat and entered the target's room. One of these Chi Gams has the ability to basically boot on command with only a little tickle of the back of the throat so he started off the vomiting. Everyone had pounded a bunch of beers when they got in the room to make it easier to vomit. The combination of seeing the first Chi Gam booting, full stomachs and pulling the trigger set off a good round of vomiting all over the bed, pillows, sheets, etc. Pretty nasty stuff." -- '07 Chi Gam

"Sophomore summer I lived with a bunch of KDEs and Tri Delts and we somehow ended up with the deer head from AD on our mantle. It wasn't really an intentional prank, we just kind of wandered home with it one night. Later on there were some AD dates who were none too pleased to come to pre-formal 'tails at our place and see it sitting there." -- '05 Tri Delt