Students Can Vice Concerns to Alumni Council

During the first weekend of December, the Alumni Council of Dartmouth will convene at the College for its semi-annual meeting. As the student representatives to the Alumni Council, we invite all students to contact us if they have any concerns or issues that they would like presented to the Council.

The Alumni Council consists of 110 members representing a range of classes, regions, and interests. Member responsibilities include bringing the ideas and concerns of alumni to the attention of the Council and the College, nominating Alumni Trustees, and working in conjunction with Trustees, faculty, students and the administration in a common effort to preserve Dartmouth's strengths and build the College's future. The Alumni Council is the official voice of the alumni body on issues at Dartmouth

As members of the Council and its Committee on Student Life, we can bring student concerns to the Alumni Council, which is very interested and open to student issues. All students should feel free to get in touch with us if they have any items for the Alumni Council's consideration.