NotTheOnion: New Hampshire Local News

| 1/21/16 12:23pm

Enfield – A Springfield, N.H., man was driving southbound on Interstate 89 on Friday when he veered off the road, hitting a guardrail and rolling over several times. When police arrived at the scene of the crash, they could not find the driver and authorities suspected he had been ejected from his car or left the scene with someone else. Police later returned to the scene and tracked his footprints to a trail nearly a mile off the travel lane. About 10 hours after his vehicle had crashed, authorities found him lying on the ground, unconscious and suffering from hypothermia. He was taken to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and is reportedly in stable condition.

Read more here.

Welcome to New Hampshire state road sign

Lebanon – A wooden two-story building burned to the ground early Saturday morning just down the street from Lebanon High School. Lebanon Fire Chief Chris Christopoulos called the fire “suspicious,” as the vacant building lacked heat, power and signs of a normal ignition source. Firefighters put out most of the flames within fifteen minutes, and then extinguished the fire fully with the help of Lebanon Public Works employees. As of now, the Police Department has no clear leads as to who or what may have caused the fire.

Read more here.

Manchester – Manchester police arrested three men in possession of over $35,000 worth of drugs during a raid early Tuesday morning. The men attempted to flee the Lake Avenue apartment but were stopped by officers posted outside. Authorities seized 510 grams of fentanyl, 78 grams of heroine, 40 grams of cocaine and 20.6 grams of crack cocaine.

Read more here.