Campus Blotter

By Emma Chiu | 10/28/15 7:45am

Oct. 23, 6:27 p.m., Observatory Road: Safety and Security officers, Dartmouth Emergency Medical Services and Hanover Fire Department responded to two students who collided when riding their bicycles. One student escaped with only minor pain in the leg, shoulder and head. The other student sustained a bleeding cut in the head and was transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center for further evaluation.
Oct. 23, 10:30 p.m., Stinson’s Village Store: Hanover Police turned a student over to Safety and Security officers for attempting to purchase alcohol from Stinson’s Village Store with a false ID.

Oct. 23, 10:45 p.m., Collis Student Center: Safety and Security officers and Dartmouth EMS gave medical assistance to a student for intoxication. The student was admitted to Dick’s House for the night.

Oct. 24, 12:57 a.m., School Street: Safety and Security officers, Dartmouth EMS, Hanover Fire Department and Hanover Police gave medical assistance to an intoxicated student. The student was admitted to DHMC for further evaluation.

Oct. 24, 12:40 p.m.: Safety and Security officers met with a student who reported she had a bike accident, where she had fallen and hit her head on the ground, requiring two stitches. The student was transported to DHMC.

Oct 24, 10:45 p.m., North Massachusetts Residence Hall: Safety and Security officers and EMS encountered a student showing signs of intoxication. The student was transported to Dick’s House and admitted for the night.

Oct. 25, 3:00 p.m., The Green: Safety and Security officers observed a gray, single cab pickup truck with between three to four people inside drive across the Green. The individuals inside the vehicle were yelling obscenities to people on the Green. The truck exited into traffic and Hanover Police notified Norwich Police, who have now taken over the investigation.

Emma Chiu