Campus Blotter

By May Mansour, The Dartmouth Staff | 4/29/15 5:18am

Apr. 24, 3:35 p.m., Murdough Center: Safety and Security officers, Hanover Police and Hanover Fire Department responded to a report of an unconscious person in Murdough Center at Tuck. The individual was located and transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center via ambulance.

Apr. 25, 12:55 a.m., French Residence Hall: Safety and Security officers, Dartmouth EMS and Hanover Fire Department responded to a Good Samaritan call at French. The intoxicated individual was evaluated, transported to Dick’s House and admitted for the night.

Apr. 25, 12:00 p.m., Sachem Field: Safety and Security officers and Dartmouth EMS responded to several reported injuries related to a soccer tournament at Sachem soccer fields. Two individuals were transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center via private vehicle, and the remaining injured individuals were treated at the scene.

Apr. 25, 10:47 p.m., Occum Ridge: Safety and Security officers, Hanover Police and Hanover Fire Department responded to a report of an intoxicated individual at Occum Ridge. The individual was evaluated and transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center via ambulance.

Apr. 25, 11:26 p.m., Phi Tau: Safety and Security officers, Dartmouth EMS, Hanover Police and Hanover Fire Department responded to a Good Samaritan Call at Phi Tau. Upon arrival, Safety and Security officers discovered two intoxicated individuals. One of the individuals was transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center via ambulance, and the other was transported to Dick’s House and admitted for the night.

Apr. 26, 11:45 a.m., McCormack Courtyard: Safety and Security officers and Hanover Fire Department responded to a report of a fire in McCormack Courtyard at Tuck. Safety and Security officers discovered several large bags of charcoal burning under a table and immediately extinguished the fire. There were no injuries or property damage reported.

Apr. 27, 11:50 a.m., Oak Hill Touring Center: Safety and Security officers responded to a report of several missing items from the Oak Hill Touring Center. Safety and Security and Hanover Police are still investigating the incident.

May Mansour, The Dartmouth Staff