Six Realizations You Have When You Realize It's Week Six
No, that wasn’t a typo. It really is week six of 14X already, and for 16s that means you’re more than halfway through with the famed sophomore summer. At this time of the term, midterms have started up (14Xtremelybehind) and you may find yourself staring at a behemoth of a bucket list with no check marks or slashes through marking completion. Don’t worry, we know how you feel.
1. You’ve hardly done any of your readings/problem sets/any kind of work whatsoever for your classes.
2. That bucket list we mentioned? Yeah, better get started on that one too.
3. Wait, you have how many exams/papers/projects due this week?!
4. And your family arrives on Friday?!
5. Brain is in overload and can’t function.
6. Decide that it’s all a lost cause and retire to your bed to watch Netflix and nap, simply pretending that all the work and stress don’t exist.