All Put Together: A Great Way To Start The Term

By Carinna Arvizo | 4/3/13 9:00am

It’s barely the second week of the term and you’re probably just settling in your new dorm, getting used to waking up for your 9L, and figuring out the new Collis layout. My favorite way to start the term is by buying new school supplies. I still remember going to Target and buying my Harry Potter notebooks or my Spice Girls backpack with its matching pencil case. Even though I’m in college, I still buy colorful notebooks and cute pencil cases. Here are some ideas on how to make your school supplies a little less bland and a little more fun.

Perhaps you need a new bag for a new term. This satchel may seem like a bit of a splurge but I can guarantee that it will be worth it. Personally, I prefer the Honeysuckle satchel from their Chelsea collection. It will be perfect for the spring and upcoming summer. The color isn’t too dramatic or bright, so you can pair it with your favorite colored pants and not look like a rainbow.

This cute pencil case from Etsy can make your day a little bit brighter and that 9L a little less miserable.

I almost replaced my darling Kate Spade case with this mint case from J.Crew. The color and cute print will make your iPhone stand out from the rest. You can purchase it at the store or online. Be sure to check the prices because while it is on sale online, the store always has great deals.

Not excited about school supplies or the start of a new term? Well, how about a planner dedicated to the weekend? Plan out your study breaks, brunches and rounds of pong with this planner.

Carinna Arvizo