Save your pennies, snag student discounts online
1. Always ask if there is a student discount in the store when you go shopping.
2. Google is your best friend for discounts. Whenever you are about to pay, try usingGoogle promo codes.
3. Create an email just for discounts and promotions of your favorite stores to keep tabs on the goodies, but also to keep your regular inbox from imploding.
4. Forget Black Friday and wait until Cyber Monday to do all of your holiday shopping online. Cyber Monday is the Monday after Black Friday, and most online stores have great deals. It’s great because you get to stay home, avoid the crowd and shop in your pajamas with a turkey sandwich in hand. Did I mention that shipping is almost always free?
5. PriceBlink for Google Chrome is a great app for online shoppers. Every time you visit a website, it will automatically search and let you know if there are any discounts or promotions.
6. Student Rate is a website that will let you know what stores are currently having sales and promotions.
My favorite student discounts:
Ann Taylor- 20 percent in store discount
Ann Taylor Loft- 15 percentin store discount
Banana Republic- 15percent in store discount on full priced items
Charlotte Russe- 10 percentoff online and in store
Club Monaco- 20 percentoff online and in store discount on any regular priced item
J Crew and J Crew Outlets -15 percentin store discount
Juicy Couture- 15 percentin store discount
Levis- 10 percentoff in stores, coupon only valid until February 2013
Madewell- 15 percentin store discount
Ralph Lauren Rugby- 15 percentoff online and in stores
Steve Madden- 10 percentoff in store discount
Target- $5 dollars off any online purchase of $50 or more for all college student
Topshop- 10 percentoff in stores and online
The Limited- 15 percent in store discount
The following sometimes offer student discounts in stores and online, so keep an eye out for them!
Aldo,Asos,H&M- (in-stores only),Urban Outfitter