Editor's Note

The Commencement and Reunion issue has shown us that there is no one Dartmouth experience. Congratulations '13s!

You turn around for a better look. Black caps, gowns and familiar faces. Friends from your Greek house, affinity house, FSP or Tucker program. That kid who returned your black North Face. Moral support from that lay-up turned hardest TAS ever.

13s, you've made it protests, parties, all-nighters in 1902. You outlasted Jim Yong Kim and Folt's interim presidency. The institutional changes, however, pale next to how you've grown from the version of yourself that danced the Salty Dog Rag, got lost on the way to Writing 5 or sank your first full cup.

The Commencement and Reunion issue has shown us that there is no one Dartmouth experience. Trips to the river, frisbee on the Green, DOC psycho trips or walks in Pine Park hundreds of moments distinguish your four years from those of the robed classmate next to you or the one down the aisle.

Yet right now, you sit together, the Class of 2013. We cannot imagine Dartmouth without our trip leaders, captains, role models and friends. You're going to get all the advice you could ever need or want, but know that you're ready. Throw your hats, change the world and come back for Homecoming.