Editors' Note

On Sept. 23, 2008, you sat in Leede Arena and listened as former College President James Wright told you to use the South African concept of ubuntu "I am who I am because of who we all are" to help you become leaders.

Exactly 1,356 days later, you will walk across the stage that is currently being built outside our window in Robinson Hall, shake a different Jim's hand and leave Hanover for bigger and better things.

A lot can happen in 1,356 days. The College has changed in countless ways since you matriculated, but you've probably changed more. Maybe you did the Polar Bear Swim or streaked for the first time. Maybe you stayed in the 1902 Room for three days straight, struggling to finish your first final paper and later, the last chapter of your thesis. You've probably won and lost your fair share of pong games, ordered late night EBAs and dipped your feet in the Connecticut River. But other, more lasting things may have happened as well. Maybe you met the love of your life and got your heart broken, or discovered a passion for a subject you never thought you'd like.

It's been a good 1,356 days. Here's to hoping the next 1,356 are even better.