Campus Blotter

**Feb. 10, 8:41 p.m.

Thompson Arena**###

Safety and Security observed disorderly conduct by a student who was acting in an inappropriate manner at the men's hockey game. After giving the individual a warning, officers later asked the individual to leave the game.

**Feb. 10, 8:46 p.m.

Hopkins Center**###

Safety and Security received a call to address an intoxicated person in a bathroom of Spaulding Auditorium. Upon responding, officers found a male student who was then transported to Dick's House and admitted for the night.

**Feb. 11, 12:44 a.m.

New Hampshire Hall**###

Safety and Security received a call about an unconscious female who was not a student. Officers responded to the situation with Dartmouth Emergency Medical Services and the individual, who was visiting from another university, was taken to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center by ambulance. She was treated and later released.

**Feb. 11, 12:51 a.m.

Bissell Hall**###

While officers were responding to a Good Samaritan call, a male student attempted to interfere with the process, insisting that he was trying to help his friend. The individual, who was intoxicated, failed to obey instructions from Safety and Security officers and pushed a Hanover Police officer. The student was arrested for assault and transported to the Hanover Police station, and he was later admitted to Dick's House for the night.

**Feb. 11, 1:18 a.m.

Webster Avenue** Safety and Security received a Good Samaritan call for a female student on the lawn of Chi Gamma Epsilon fraternity. Safety and Security responded with Dartmouth EMS, and the student was taken to Dick's House and admitted for the night.

**Feb. 11, 3:42 a.m.

New Hampshire Hall** Safety and Security responded to a Good Samaritan call for a female student who appeared to be unconscious on the second floor of New Hampshire Hall. She was evaluated by Dartmouth EMS and transported to Dick's House, where she was admitted.

**Feb. 11, 8:52 p.m.

Tuck Drive** Safety and Security received a report that a female had collapsed at Silsby Hall. Responding officers discovered the student may have sustained a head injury but ultimately determined that she had fainted and had not struck her head. The student was evaluated by paramedics at the Hanover Fire Department and was transported to Dick's House as a precaution.

**Feb. 12, 12:32 a.m.

Wheeler Hall** Safety and Security received a Good Samaritan call for two female students and one male student. They located the three individuals and discovered that the two women were intoxicated. They were transported to DHMC by ambulance. Officers determined the male student was not intoxicated and released him to friends.

**Feb. 12, 12:33 a.m.

Webster Avenue**###

Safety and Security responded to a Good Samaritan call at Kappa Kappa Kappa fraternity for a male student. The officers responded with Dartmouth EMS, and the student was transported by ambulance to DHMC. The student tried to leave and had to be detained by a DHMC security officer but was later released and brought back to Dick's House.

**Feb. 12, 1:03 a.m.

Cutter-Shabazz Hall**###

Safety and Security received a call that one of its officers had discovered an intoxicated individual sitting in a chair with her head down. The student was transported to Dick's House, where she was admitted.

**Feb. 12, 1:35 a.m.

River Cluster** Safety and Security responded to a Good Samaritan call outside of Channing Cox apartments for a female student, who was transported to Dick's House. During her evaluation, the student became uncooperative, and the nurses refused to keep her at Dick's House. The nurse called Hanover Police, and the student was placed under arrest. At the Hanover Police station, she became more belligerent and was transported to the Grafton County Jail.

**Feb. 12, 2:18 a.m.

Webster Avenue**###

An officer on patrol outside of the Tabard coed fraternity saw a female student who appeared to be intoxicated. He evaluated her, and she was transported by ambulance to DHMC. While she was at the hospital, she became uncooperative and had to be restrained by DHMC staff and Lebanon Police officers.

**Feb. 12, 4:57 a.m.

Russell Sage Cluster** A Safety and Security officer responded to a call at McLane Hall for a male student who had fallen out of bed and hit his head. The student was transported to DHMC for stitches and was later transported back to campus.

** Courtesy of Director of Safety and Security and College Proctor Harry Kinne*