Campus Blotter

May 6, 11:07 p.m. Tuck Drive

Safety and Security officers responded to a Good Samaritan Call and found an intoxicated female member of the Class of 2014 in the vicinity of the Russell Sage cluster. Because of her high level of alcohol consumption, the student was transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center by an ambulance and was admitted to Dick's House later that night.

May 7, 12:42 a.m. Tuck Drive

Safety and Security officers noticed a male later identified as a member of the Class of 2014 having difficulty walking down Tuck Drive. Officers asked Dartmouth Emergency Medical Services to help evaluate the situation. The student was admitted to Dick's House where he was loud and disorderly. Officers called in the Hanover Police and the male was taken to the Grafton County Jail.

May 7, 2:34 a.m. Psi Upsilon fraternity

After a call was placed by members of Psi Upsilon fraternity, Safety and Security arrived at the scene and were informed by two members of the fraternity that they had noticed an individual later identified as a male member of the Class of 2012 setting off the house's fire alarm with a fire extinguisher. Hanover Police and the Hanover Fire Department arrived at the house after the alarm was set off, and the individual was apprehended, put in protective custody and then transported to the Grafton County Jail.

May 7, 12:22 p.m. Gamma Delta Chi fraternity

Safety and Security officers responded to a call placed by a member of Gamma Delta Chi fraternity to complain that an unidentified individual had broken into his room, smashed several bottles and poured liquid on his laptop. Hanover Police is currently investigating the matter.

May 8, 2:00 a.m. Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity

Dartmouth Emergency Medical Services and Safety and Security officers responded to a Good Samaritan call placed from Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity. An intoxicated female member of the Class of 2013 was found in the fraternity's physical plant and admitted to Dick's House. Dick's House later called Safety and Security to report that the student had run away. Hanover Police was notified and officers apprehended the female student on Rope Ferry Road. She was then transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.

Courtesy of Director of Safety and Security and College Proctor Harry Kinne