Police Blotter

Feb. 15, 8:27 p.m.,

Lebanon Street

Hanover police responded to a call from the management of Go Go Mart on Lebanon Street, which reported that an individual was sleeping in a car outside of the store. Officers approached the vehicle and spoke to the person in question. The female told officers she had attended a lecture at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center earlier in the evening and was getting some sleep before returning to Boston. No charges were filed against the individual.

Feb. 16, 3:06 a.m.,

Rope Ferry Road

Officers responded to an ambulance call from Dartmouth Health Services reporting an intoxicated male. The student was transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center where it was discovered he had a blood-alcohol concentration of .30. The suspect was charged with unlawful intoxication and possession. He was given a court date of March 24 but may be eligible for the alcohol diversions program.

Feb. 18. 8:39 p.m.,

West Wheelock Street

Officers were dispatched to the scene of an automobile accident on West Wheelock Street. After speaking with those involved, Hanover police confirmed that the driver of one vehicle was intoxicated. Officers reported that the suspect could barely stand on his own and spoke with unintelligible, slurred speech. The suspect was arrested for driving under the influence and was released on bail.

Feb. 18, 10:09 p.m.,

Webster Avenue

Hanover police responded to a call from Safety and Security reporting an intoxicated female who had fallen and struck her head at the Tabard coed fraternity. When the officers arrived, they were directed to the a bedroom at the north end of the basement. Officers found the 19-year-old female in a bed covered with vomit along with a male who was holding her head over a trash can. The officers reported that the vomit stains on the bed suggested the suspect had been drinking red wine. The student was transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and was charged with unlawful possession and intoxication.

Feb. 19, 1:24 a.m.,

College Street

Officers observed a car driving through town with an open rear door, out of which a person was vomiting. Hanover police stopped the vehicle and discovered that the 16-year-old operator of the car was violating the underage driving curfew. The driver also violated a law prohibiting an underage person from transporting other underage persons. Officers found three other teenagers in the car, two of whom were intoxicated. The suspects told Hanover police they had been at a party in Vermont earlier in the evening. The driver will be issued three summonses, while the two intoxicated teenagers in the vehicle, who were both 16-years-old, were charged with unlawful possession and intoxication. The third passenger, a 17-year-old, was placed in protective custody.