Editor's Note

After countless nights of Novack coffee at 1:58 a.m., afternoons that disappeared on the Green and mornings walking home as the sun rises, you will leave campus Sunday night holding a Dartmouth degree. You will join the ranks of the Class of 1981 and the Class of 1956 as men and women of Dartmouth in business, education, the arts and in humanity.

Your time here has undoubtedly affected each of you differently, but do not forget that you have also had a profound impact on this campus and on the students you will leave behind as you venture into a world without Blitz, Baker tower or DBA.

As we continue to work toward what you have achieved today, we will have the privilege of remaining inside the small sphere just east of the Connecticut where we will return to the comfortable conveniences of Dartmouth life. You, however, will have the opportunity to spread yourselves out across the continents and begin to influence the outside world the way you have impacted our small community.

And remember that Baker tower, if not Blitz or DBA, will always be waiting for you to return.

Congratulations, and good luck.