Police Blotter

March 1, South Main Street, 9:15 a.m.

A woman followed her son's ex-girlfriend to the ex-girlfriend's mother's workplace because she was upset that the ex-girlfriend, who is in her mid-30s, had broken up with her son, also in his mid-30s. Police were called to the scene and escorted the nearly 70-year-old woman out of the building.

March 1, East Wheelock Street, 9:15 p.m.

After realizing some of their belongings were missing, two Dartmouth students confronted two high school boys who had been acting suspiciously in the Alumni Gym men's locker room. The suspects denied stealing anything, at which point the victims called Safety and Security, who in turn called Hanover Police. Police arrived and an investigation revealed that there were three victims, who together were missing a Pulsar watch, a Swiss Army watch, a Swiss Army pocketknife and a wallet containing some cash and an assortment of identification cards. Officers interrogated the suspects who continued to deny having stolen anything. The case is still under investigation, and none of the stolen goods have been recovered.

March 2, Summer Court, 12:49 p.m.

Police observed two high-school-aged individuals behind the Boss Tennis Center and decided to take a closer look because the teenagers should have been in school. After approaching them, the officers found that the 15-year-old and the 16-year-old were in possession of tobacco products. The officers confiscated the products and Hanover Police notified the high school.

March 3, South Main Street, 4:55 p.m.

A strange man aggressively approached two individuals, a man and a woman, who were looking at book displays outside of Left Bank Books. The stranger allegedly pushed the two and then began talking to them about a cookbook. The victims started walking away, but the man followed them and shouted, "Don't f*ck with me," leading one of the victims to call Hanover Police. When officers arrived at the scene, they identified the aggressor as a mentally unbalanced local already known to Hanover Police, but they did not arrest him.

March 4, College Street, 2:15 a.m.

A distressed woman described as blonde and in her mid-30s asked a Hanover restaurant delivery man for a ride home outside of Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity. The driver turned down the request and called Hanover Police. Police arrived at SAE but could not find the woman.