Police Blotter

April 27, Tuck Drive, 3:05 a.m.

A 9-1-1 call was placed from French Hall requesting medical help for a 19-year-old female freshman. Hanover Police accompanied the ambulance to the scene and assisted in transporting the female, who had vomited on herself, to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. The suspect was arrested for possession of alcohol by consumption and questioned about her intoxication, but the investigation is still ongoing.

April 29, Mass Row, 2:21 a.m.

Hanover Police accompanied an ambulance run to Mid-Mass dormitory, where a 21-year-old male College student had vomited, defecated on himself and passed out on the floor of his bathroom. The ambulance evaluated the individual and placed him in the care of Safety and Security, who transported him to Dick's House.

April 29, Rope Ferry Road, 2:33 a.m.

Safety and Security called Hanover Police to assist with an uncooperative intoxicated female College student, who reportedly refused to stay at Dick's House. After the officer explained the options to the student, she understood that it was in her best interest to continue to receive care at Dick's House. No charges were filed.

April 29, East Wheelock Street, 3:27 a.m.

A 22-year-old male '04 was spotted by Hanover Police staggering on East Wheelock Street near Topliff dormitory. The intoxicated individual was taken into protective custody, and turned over to Safety and Security. No charges were filed.

April 29, South Main Street, 3:56 a.m.

Police encountered a 19-year-old male sophomore staggering down Main Street in the vicinity of Elm Street. The suspect was picked up and charged with unlawful possession of alcohol.

May 1, East Wheelock Street, 2:14 a.m.

A 20-year-old male '05 was walking on the sidewalk of East Wheelock Street near Topliff dormitory with an open silver can of beer. Police arrested the individual for unlawful possession of alcohol.

May 2, West Wheelock Street, 1:04 a.m.

A 55-year-old male who appeared to be intoxicated was having trouble walking up a hill on West Wheelock Street, prompting Hanover Police to investigate. The individual claimed to be a visiting philosophy professor, although police could not confirm this assertion. He was placed into protective custody and turned over to Safety and Security.

May 2, West Wheelock Street, 1:56 a.m.

Safety and Security requested assistance from Hanover Police to deal with a fight that broke out at Theta Delta Chi fraternity. The first unit arrived on the scene at 1:58 a.m., followed by another at 1:59 a.m. and a third at 2:13 a.m. Although by the time Police arrived on the scene the altercation had already ended, an investigation began into the matter. Police confirmed that they came into contact with Mario Avila '04, although not with the bouncer with whom the incident started. As a result of the investigation, a College student unrelated to the altercation, a male sophomore, was arrested for possession of a false identification card and unlawful possession of alcohol.

May 2, North Main Street, 3:14 a.m.

Safety and Security requested that Hanover Police speak with Avila, following the events at Theta Delta Chi. Avila, who police said wanted to "vent" about the situation, had since returned to Gamma Delta Chi fraternity.