The Dartmouth's Party Guide

FRIDAY

Alpha Chi Alpha

Alpha Chi goes tropical for fun in the sun at its invite-only "Original Beach Party," featuring the band Agent Orange. Starts at 10.

Alpha Theta

"Seven Deadly Sins" at Alpha Theta gives party-goers the chance to dress up as their favorite deadly sin. The party is open to everyone. 10-2.

Bones Gate

BG will throw an invite-only costume party for brothers and friends, possibly featuring the live music of Urine Tenant.

Chi Gamma Epsilon

Come as you are! The brothers of Chi Gam invite you to come to their open party with the sounds of DJ Mini. Also come for the kegs! 11-3.

Kappa Kappa Kappa

TriKap's Sub-Zero dance extravaganza features double the entertainment with both a house DJ and a hip hop DJ. 10-3.

Phi Delta Alpha

There will be band -- yes, a band -- at Phi Delt's open party. So come and PAR-TAY!

Psi Upsilon

Come because it's an open party! Psi U will host the Pat McGee band to kick off the second night of Carnival. Starts at 11.

Sigma Phi Epsilon

New Orleans comes to Hanover for Sig Ep's Friday night party. Festivities will center around the Mardi Gras theme, so come dance with the brothers of Sig Ep. Open, 11-3.

SATURDAY

Alpha Delta

Come enjoy live music by the Green Room at AD's open party for the last night of Carnival. Starts at 11.

Chi Heorot

Celebrate the last night of Carnival at Heorot's open party, featuring DJ Twix and beverages. 10-3.

Gamma Delta Chi

Gamma Delt is throwing an open party starting at 11, with dancing upstairs and in the pit. Music by DJ Jeff Eldridge

Sigma Nu

Turn the clock back for some classic tunes at Sigma Nu's open Early Eighties Party. Whip it good! 12-3.