Hungry? Here's your guide to the best eateries

So there's the bonfire, the frat parties, the Yale game and Fall Fling -- but even with all that excitement you'll still want to eat and shop in some of Hanover's local restaurants and stores. Below is a helpful guide to the town's dining establishments and some unique stores you might want to visit while you're here.

Patrick Henry's

Famous for its medieval setting and excellent quiches, Patrick Henry's is a small, intimate and unique restaurant serving a variety of foods including vegan entrees. Prices range from $7 to $12. Casual dress; reservations are not accepted. (643-2345, 39 S. Main)

Molly's Balloon

The recently renovated Molly's now boasts a new, updated menu and atmosphere. Gourmet pizzas and pasta dishes compliment traditional sandwich offerings. Prices range from $8 to $15. Casual dress; call ahead seating available. (643-2570, 43 S. Main)

Jesse's

The restaurant on the hill offers delicious steaks, seafood, and a large salad bar. A special sunset menu offers five entrees for only $10. Regular prices range from $15 to $23. Casual dress; reservations are suggested. (643-4111, Rt. 120)

Murphy's on the Green

A sports pub atmosphere is quite inviting at Murphy's where they serve great pasta dishes and sandwiches from a large menu. Prices range from $6 to $16 dollars. Casual dress; reservations are accepted for parties of six or more. (643-4075, 11 S. Main)

5 Olde Nugget Alley

You won't know exactly what you're underneath after you travel through the catacombs of the Olde Nugget but once inside you can eat scrumptious appetizers and steaks -- the mixed grill is especially good. Prices range from $5 to $15. Casual dress; reservations are not accepted. (643-5081)

The Daniel Webster Room

The only restaurant in town to win the prestigious AAA Four Star Award, this Hanover Inn dining room offers an eloquent setting for exquisite food. Prices are as high as $25, but students may use their Dash discretionary accounts. Formal dress is recommended; reservations are suggested. (643-4300)

Cafe Buon Gustaio

This restaurant offers excellent Italian cuisine in a pleasant and homey atmosphere. Prices range from $12 to $19. Dress is casual; reservations are suggested. (643-5711, 72 S. Main)

Zins

The second Hanover Inn dining room replaced the Ivy Grill last year. Offering an eclectic selection of contemporary entrees and an extensive wine list, Zins is here to stay. Prices range from $10 to $17 and Dash is also accepted here. Dress is casual; call ahead seating available. (643-4300)

Monsoon

A new Asian restaurant, Monsoon offers oriental cuisine in a contemporary, art deco atmosphere. Prices range from $8 to $14. Dress is casual; reservations are not accepted. (643-9227, Rt. 120)

Lou's

The small town diner lives in this Main Street staple. Lou's serves breakfast and pastries all day long and has excellent lunch items like the fish and chips. Prices range from $5 to $8. Dress is casual; reservations are not accepted and there are frequently lines. (643-3321, 30 S. Main)

Everything But Anchovies

Offering pizza, Mexican, sandwiches and pasta, EBA's has everything for reasonable prices. EBA's will also deliver anywhere on campus. Prices range from $4 to $15. Dress is casual; reservations are accepted for parties of 15 or more. (643-6135, 5 Allen)

Ramunto's Brick 'N Brew

Probably the best pizza in Hanover, Ramunto's also offers garlic knots and calzones. Free delivery is available. Pizza prices range from $8 to $10. (643-9500, 68 S. Main)

C&A's House of Pizza

Another Hanover pizzeria, C&A's also sells pasta and sandwiches. Pizza prices range from $4.50 to $8. (643-2966, 17 Lebanon)

Panda House

Excellent Chinese food is offered at Panda House, especially its chicken chow mein. Its accompanying restaurant, Bamboo Garden offers sushi. Prices range from $5 to $15 and free delivery is available. Dress is casual; reservations are suggested. (643-1290, 3 Lebanon)

Mai Tai

This new Tai restaurant opened this summer in place of Mrs. Ou's offering excellent meals for reasonable prices, including complete lunch specials for well under $10. You'll die for their Tai rolls! Dinner prices range from $7 to $14. Dress is casual; reservations are not accepted. (643-9980, 44 S. Main St.)

Jewel of India

Excellent Indian cuisine including vegetarian dishes, curries and unique breads. Prices range from $7 to $18 and free delivery is available. Dress is casual, reservations are accepted. (643-2217, 27 Lebanon)

India Queen

Similar offerings are available in Hanover's second Indian restaurant. Prices range from $6 to $13. Dress is casual; reservations are suggested. (643-6900, 44 S. Main)

China Lite II

This newest Hanover Chinese food restaurant serves traditional Chinese take out items. Prices range from $4 to $11. (643-6868, 68 S. Main)